Head Mounted Temperature Transmitter
Powerful high-accuracy loop-powered head-mounted temperature transmitter, it accepts several types of temperature sensors – thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV signal – all-in-one model, with linearized 4-20 mA output and configurable measurement range.
It allows 2 points calibration for field tuning and can be supplied already preconfigured with customer parameters.
As a world-class device, TxBlock-USB is compliant with the leading standards of electromagnetic compatibility and is a highly immune and reliable device for the industrial environment.
The innovative built-in USB port allows configuration, easy commissioning and fine-tuning on periodic calibration reviews.
- Universal input accepts Thermocouples J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B and Pt100, Pt1000 and NTC RTD with a programmable working range
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Linearized 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA output
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples
- Cable resistance compensation on 3 or 4 wires Pt100 connection
- USB micro-B port allows direct PC or smartphone connection for configuration
- Free Windows configuration software
- Free Android configuration app
- Power supply: 10 to 35 Vdc
- RTD Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC
- Thermocouple and mV Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 %
- Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- Sensor break detection according to NAMUR NE43 recommendations
- Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 20.5 mm (1.71 in x 0.80 in) D x H
TxBlock-USB is an outstanding high precision loop-powered head-mounted temperature transmitter. Flexible, it accepts several types of temperature sensors – such as a thermocouple, Pt100, Pt1000, NTC and 0-50 mV signals. The retransmission technique with TxBlock-USB allows the sensors to be used from long distance to the controller, saving cabling costs since no special cables are required.
Adding to this, the possibility of scale adjustment in the measurement range makes the TxBlock-USB a multi-purpose solution, allowing its use in several applications with one-only model, making it easier to manage and stock spare part items.
Besides, the TxBlock-USB has high immunity against electromagnetic noise because of its design and certifications, increasing the reliability of the instrumentation system.
The parameters configuration can be set through the USB connector, allowing the easily cloning of the same configuration for several devices. Another benefit is the fine-tune in two points of the calibration curve, to fix deviation due to the change of sensor, besides the option to supply the device with an accredited certificate of calibration.
TxBlock-USB was designed with a special self-extinguished flame rating polymer, which prevents the spread of fire in case of flame ignition source near it.