Cooling and Heating Temperature Controller
ON/OFF Temperature Controllers, these are great alternatives to mechanical thermostats where a more accurate control method is required. These are cost-effective alternatives if PID control is not a requirement.
The N321 temperature controller is used to measure, indicate and control the temperature in many different systems. Accepts 4 sensors types: Pt100, Pt1000, NTC or Thermocouple J. The user can program the control action according to the application: direct action (refrigeration) or reverse action (heating). The internal 10 A relay can directly switch compressors or electrical heaters with ON/OFF control.
– Sensor input: Pt100 (-50 to 300 °C), Pt1000 (-200 to 530 ºC), Thermocouple J (0 to 600 °C) or thermistor (-30 to +105°C)
– IP65 enclosure frontal protection
– Output: Relay SPDT: 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (16 A Resisitive)
– Resolution: 0,1 °C from -19,9 to 199,9 °C
– Accuracy: ± 0,5 °C / °F ±1 digit (Pt100 / Pt1000 / Thermistor) and ±2 °C for Thermocouple
– Adjustable hysteresis
– Sampling: 1,5 per second
– Working temperature: 0 to 50 °C
– Power supply: 100-240 Vac (internal) or 12-24 Vac/dc
– Digital communication via RS485 with Modbus RTU protocol (optional)
– Dimensions: 75 x 33 x 75mm