These Novus digital process controllers from Under Control Instruments have many application features that mean they are suitable for a host of applications that required PID or ON/OFF control. They have a very low profile of only 35mm so will fit into control panels where there is not much depth available. Input signals can be thermocouple of PT100 sensors and two output signals as relay or SSR.
The cut-out size is 45x45mm, the display shows the set temperature and the actual temperature. Set up is simplified and can be done in minutes.
We have been appointed as UK distributors, please give us a call for more details.
We also have PT100 and thermocouple sensors for use with them.
-Input type: J, K, T and Pt100
– Detachable terminal block: Yes
– Weight: 60 g
– Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 35 mm (1/16 DIN)
– Front panel thickness: 3,3 mm
– PID auto tuning: Yes
– Control mode:
– Control Action: Heating or cooling
– Output: SSR Pulse
– Sampling rate: 200 ms
– Available alarm: 1
– Alarm Types: Absolute Minimum, Absolute Maximum, Differential, Minimum Differential, Maximum Differential and Sensor Break
– Timer: Yes, timer model available
– Parameter lock: Password
– Approval: CE and UL (C e US)
– Front panel protection: IP65
– Power supply:
100-240 Vca / 48-240 Vcc
12-24 Vcc / 24 Vca
– Maximum consumption: 5 VA
– Panel Format: 48 x 48 DIN 1/16
– Warranty: 3 years
– Measure displayed: °C and °F
– Anti-flame material: UL94 V2
For more information about the different types of controllers, click here.