The insulated drum heater that Under Control Instruments supplies are used to keep the liquid product inside a steel drum at a set temperature also reduces its viscosity. They are fitted with a thermostat 20 – 125º C and designed for long usages. Lightweight installation by quick release clips and straps. Supplied without a lid as standard.
- Vegetable/Animal Fats
- Food Products
- Antifreeze Protection
- Heating Oil
- Diesel Fuel
- Polyester 20mm fabric covering with thermal insulation.
- An insulated wire that protects against punctures, good grounding and mechanical strength.
- Adjustable temperature control from 20-125 C in a waterproof enclosure.
- Connection via 3 core cable Euro plug.
- Quick-release adjustable buckles and straps.
- A flexible scarf surround helps to hold the unit on the cylinder.