Half-size ceramic infrared heating elements are the same design as the full size but half the profile. Used to fit in smaller specific spaces. The wattages are also half that of a full-size element, available from 150-500w
For more information about the product, see the PDF datasheet or call us to discuss your application.
We have designed a reflector to suit both the full and half size elements, this makes use of most of the energy by pushing it forward.
We recommend using our non-contact pyrometer sensors for accurate temperature control.
- 5000 – 10,000 hours working life!
- Maximum temperature of 700ºC.
- Heating wire embedded into flat or concave shaped heater creates infrared in either focused or parallel rays.
- In compliance with all implemented EU
- Watt densities vary from 6.45 w/in2 to 38.71 w/in2 (1 w/cm2 to 6 w/cm2.)
- Can be supplied complete with K type thermocouple.
Half Size Specification
|Stock code||122 x 60mm Curved||Part No.||Average surface Temp in C|
Specification c/w in-built thermocouple
|Stock code||122 x 60mm Curved c/w K type T/C sensor||Part No.||Average surface Temp in C|