Half-size ceramic infrared elements are the same design as the full size but half the profile. Used to fit in smaller specific spaces. The wattages are also half that of a full-size element, available from 150-500w
For more information about the product, see the PDF datasheet or call us to discuss your application.
We have designed a reflector to suit both the full and half size elements, this makes use of most of the energy by pushing it forward.
We recommend using our non-contact pyrometer sensors for accurate temperature control.
- 5000 – 10,000 hours working life!
- Maximum temperature of 700ºC.
- Heating wire embedded into flat or concave shaped heater creates infrared in either focused or parallel rays.
- In compliance with all implemented EU
- Watt densities vary from 6.45 w/in2 to 38.71 w/in2 (1 w/cm2 to 6 w/cm2.)
- Can be supplied complete with K type thermocouple.
Half Size Specification
|Stock code||122 x 60mm Curved||Part No.||Average surface Temp in C|
Specification c/w in-built thermocouple
|Stock code||122 x 60mm Curved c/w K type T/C sensor||Part No.||Average surface Temp in C|