These green ceramic infrared element or emitters are the same as the white ceramic infrared emitters we do but with the added benefit of being green when cold and brown/red when hot. This feature allows the users to know if there are any cold spots due to failure of the emitter which should be replaced as soon as possible. Please see the link here for more technical info about ceramic elements and reflectors.
We also have accessories, including high-temperature cables, ceramic blocks and energy regulators.
We recommend using our non-contact pyrometer sensors for accurate temperature control.
if you are not sure whether to use ceramic or quartz infrared elements, click here for help to make your decision.
- Colour changing feature on/off
- 5000 – 10,000 hours working life!
- Maximum temperature of 700ºC.
- Heating wire embedded into flat or concave shaped heater creates infrared in either focused or parallel rays.
- In compliance with all implemented EU