The insulated drum heaters that Under Control Instruments supply are used to keep the product at a set temperature and reduce viscosity. They are fitted with a thermostat 20 – 125º C and are designed for long usages. Lightweight, installation is by way of quick release clips and straps and is supplied with a cover.
The drum heaters are used for heating and the reduction of industrial liquids that need to have a consistent temperature or viscosity.
- Vegetable/Animal Fats
- Food Products
- Antifreeze Protection
- Heating Oil
- Diesel Fuel
- Polyester 20mm fabric covering with thermal insulation.
- Insulated wire that protects against punctures, good grounding and mechanical strength.
- Adjustable temperature control from 20-125 C in a waterproof enclosure.
- Connection via 3 core cable Euro plug.
- Quick release adjustable buckles and straps.
- Flexible scarf surround, helps to hold the unit on the cylinder and a insulated lid if purchased.