The half-size ceramic infrared element is the same as the full size but with half the profile and used when smaller sizes are required to fit into specific spaces.
They are used for far wave infrared heating in places like thermoforming machines to ovens for drying glued wood and furniture parts. The use of these infrared elements is for heating or drying processes. Typical applications are vacuum/thermoforming, shrink wrapping lines, paints and ink drying, water evaporation, industrial and commercial space heating and food warming stations.
Ceramic Infrared heater elements are energy efficient, converting 96% of the input power to heat and a maximum temperature of 700ºC. Standard wattages are available from 150w to 500w, voltage options available on request.
We also supply a range of accessories, including high-temperature cables, ceramic blocks and energy regulators.
We recommend the use of our non-contact pyrometer sensors for accurate temperature control.
- 5000 – 10,000 hours working life!
- Maximum temperature of 700ºC.
- Heating wire embedded into flat or concave shaped heater creates infrared in either focused or parallel rays.
- In compliance with all implemented EU
- Watt densities vary from 6.45 w/in2 to 38.71 w/in2 (1 w/cm2 to 6 w/cm2.)
- Can be supplied complete with K type thermocouple.
Half Size Specification
|Stock code||122 x 60mm Curved||Part No.||Average surface Temp in C|
Specification c/w in-built thermocouple
|Stock code||122 x 60mm Curved c/w K type T/C sensor||Part No.||Average surface Temp in C|