Garden buildings have boomed this year.
After all, they’re a great way to extend the home. And to adapt to the ‘new normal’, homeowners up and down the country have taken a ‘don’t move, improve’ approach – transforming the space at the bottom of their garden into an office, craft space, home bar, gym, storage room and more.
However, now the winter months are well and truly underway, lots of people are starting to notice one of their main drawbacks. These buildings get very cold, very quickly. And separated from the rest of the house, they can be difficult to heat, without spending a small fortune in the process.
But not to worry. Here at Under Control, we reckon we have the solution… infrared space heaters. Providing you have access to mains electricity; these are the ideal way to heat your garden room. Here we take a look at why.
Infrared – the best heating solution for a garden room
Infrared space heaters only heat the area directly in front of them. Light – emitted by the heater – travels through the air until it hits an object, where it is then converted into radiant heat. The air itself isn’t heated. But if you sit in front of the heater, you’ll feel warm straight away. And it is this instantaneous nature that makes them such a good option for heating your garden room.
On a particularly cold day, you can position the heater so that it is facing you directly, reaping the benefit of its radiant heat within a matter of seconds. What’s more, the infrared light will be absorbed by the walls, floor, furniture – anything that it comes into contact with. And as a result, the garden room as a whole should start to feel much warmer after approximately 15 minutes.
Aside from instant heat, infrared space heaters have a range of other benefits too. For example, they’re:
- inexpensive to buy – with prices starting from as little as £140.
- hassle-free – they can be bought online and don’t require professional installation.
- energy-efficient – 100% of the heat created is transferred and, even after the heater has been switched off, objects that have absorbed infrared light will continue to release heat.
- cheap to run – there’s no need to worry about the cost of heating water pipes and, thanks to their super-efficient nature, electricity bills will be kept to a minimum.
- portable – the heater can simply be unplugged from the mains and moved, as necessary.
- healthy – dust and allergens are not circulated around the room. You can even open a window, letting fresh air into the garden room, whilst also maintaining a comfortable temperature.
- durable – despite being low maintenance, they’ll last for 5-10 years or more.
- unobtrusive – they don’t have any bright lights and work silently in the background.
Garden room infrared heaters at Under Control
If you have recently installed a garden building, and require efficient garden room heating for the winter months – trust us – an indoor infrared space heater is the ideal solution. And here at Under Control, as a UK leading supplier, we have the ideal products to meet your requirements.
Both our indoor/outdoor comfort space heaters and patio space heaters are perfect for use in a home garden building (with access to mains electric). Two power options are available for each and, starting from just £140 per unit, they offer a low-cost yet effective way to keep your garden room warm. So why not take a look? And take the first step towards a pleasant year-round temperature?
If you have any questions or would like further advice on the best heating solution for your garden room, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We know our products like the back of our hand and we’re always happy to be of assistance. Either give us a call on 0121 238 2795 or send an email to email@example.com and we’ll respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.