The float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank, it may actuate a pump, heating element, indicator, alarm, or other device.
A compact, horizontally mounted float switch which can be configured as a normally-open or normally-closed switch simply by rotating it through 180°. When the water level reaches the float, the float moves and an internal magnet activates a sealed reed relay in the device. The sensor is supplied pre-wired with flying output leads.
- Color: black
- Length: 19.29″
- Material: PP
- Contract rating (Max):50W
- Switching voltage (Max):220VDC
- Switching current (Max):1.5A
- Breakdown voltage (Min):300VDC
- Carry current (Max):3.0A
- Contract resistance (Max):100mΩ
- Temperature range: -20 °C~ +80 °C
- Contains no mercury.