Drainline heating cables from UCI are used for the defrost and thawing of drain-lines in refrigeration equipment and cold rooms.
They are a single wire electrical resistances configuration and specially designed for applications in the commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning sectors. They are completely waterproof, extremely flexible and functional thanks to the specific characteristics of their constituent materials and their particular construction technology.
They are made from resistive wire constructed of Nickel/Chromium or Copper/Nickel alloys that is wound on a support made of a fibre glass filament. The winding is externally protected by a special silicone compound that guarantees a high dielectric seal and allows the cable to operate within a wide temperature range: from -60°C to +200°C. The same compound is subsequently used for the manufacture of the outer sheath, permanently encasing the resistive heating wire and the silicone electric wire.
- Input voltage 1.5÷400 Volt (at request)
- Specific power per meter from 5 to 80 Watt are available
- Dimensions and lengths according to customer’s design
- Operating temperatures from –60°C to +200°C
- General tolerance on lengths ±1% or depending on the customer’s specific needs
Standard stock sizes 40W/m
|Heated length m||Cold length m||Wattage||Voltage|